Azamara - Mediterranean Montage, April 2015
||Istanbul - 21 April 2015
|FROM||$12,900 pp twin share|
|CALL||1300 766 537|
Note : Flights to & from Australia are not included in this package.
Luxury cruising on small ship, Azamara Journey - only 682 guests!
Luxuriously appointed and only 682 guests, the Azamara Journey combines a warm club-like atmosphere with an almost overwhelming itinerary taking you from Istanbul to Nice. And being mid-sized means she’ll go where larger ships can’t. Romantic, exciting, refreshing…onshore or onboard, you’ll miss and want for nothing. 38 wonder-filled days, including 11 late-night and 5 overnight port stays on a luxury cruise from Istanbul to Nice.
3 nights luxury pre cruise stay in Istanbul with breakfast and tours of the city & to Gallipoli
34 night cruise aboard the luxurious Azamara Journey
3 breakfasts, one lunch and one dinner during the pre cruise tour
Transfers at the beginning and end of your holiday
All meals aboard Azamara Journey
Gratuities to dining room and cabin staff aboard Azamara Journey
Bottled mineral water throughout your cruise
House beer and wine served with lunch and dinner aboard Azamara Journey
Full on board programme of entertainment, enhancement and port lectures
(Locally hosted during pre cruise land arrangements)
• Unpack just once to enjoy 27 iconic ports around the Mediterranean
• Visit 11 countries – Turkey, Greece, Cyprus, Israel, Montenegro, Croatia, Italy, Malta, France, Morocco and Spain
• Unlike most cruises enjoy 12 evening departures allowing you to have dinner, a cocktail or a stroll ashore in the evening
• Stay overnight in five ports (as well as Istanbul). Explore the nightlife of Dubrovnik, Sorrento, Tangier, Cadiz and Nice
• Enjoy a range of optional shore excursions (additional cost) that visit highlights beyond your ports
- From Kusadasi visit historic Ephesus
- From Piraeus visit the highlights of Athens
- From Sorrento visit the Isle of Capri, the Amalfi Coast, Naples and the amazing Pompeii
- From Civitavecchia visit Rome
- From Livorno visit Renaissance Florence and the Leaning Tower at Pisa
- From Portovenere visit Portofino or the Cinque Terra
- From Cadiz you can be stunned by Seville – one of Europe’s greatest cities
- From Nice head to the picture perfect Monte Carlo or the perfume factories and artists’ studios of Provence
• Enjoy 37 nights with your fellow passengers embracing this unique itinerary and lifetime experience
The special itinerary starts in Istanbul on 21 April 2015, with three nights’ accommodation with breakfast and tours of the city and a full-day visit to Gallipoli just days before the centenary of the Anzac landings in 1915. Passengers then board the boutique liner, Azamara Journey, in Istanbul on April 24, for a 34-night Mediterranean cruise which begins with a planned cruise past Anzac Cove early the next day, April 25, 2015.
A short commemorative ceremony for passengers will be held onboard the ship. No shore visit will be made.
Download the brochure to read more
Visit - 27 Ports & 11 Countries
CROATIA • CYPRUS • FRANCE • GREECE • ISRAEL • ITALY • MALTA • MONTENEGRO • MOROCCO • SPAIN • TURKEY
Full Itinerary - click HERE
Please Note : The Azamara Journey will be in Anzac Cover on Anzac Day for a service on board but no shore visit will be made.
|Oceanview Stateroom from||$12,900 per person twin share
|Deluxe Veranda Stateroom from||$16,400 per person twin share
Deposit of 10% of the cruise fare per person is required on cabin confirmation.
|No credit card fees if paying by Mastercard or Visa|
|Save 10% on your Travel Insurance Obtain a quote now - ONLINE|