2015 cruise to Gallipoli
2015 Gallipoli cruise
- 2015 Cruise to celebrate 100th anniversary of the Gallipoli landings
- All inclusive with onboard entertainment
- Departs Fremantle 26th March, 2015
- 10% fully refundable deposit until October 2012
- Selected shore excursions included
Embarking at the Fremantle port in Western Australia will be such a wonderful and exciting experience. This location will provide an amazing atmosphere of dignitaries, special guests, marching bands and entertainment with all their colour and spectacle of the ship leaving port. The cruise will then sail down to the town of Albany. This is the original location where Australian soldiers embarked from and the beginning of their journey to Gallipoli.
With stops in Colombo, Luxor, Cairo, Kusadasi, Canakkale, Istanbul, Santorini, Athens, Palermo, Naples & Rome, this trip will allow guests the pleasure of seeing many other parts of the world. The cruise will include excellent day tour options to ensure that all of the best sightseeing attractions are covered in each location.
Most importantly the cruise ship will arrive to Gallipoli on the 19th & 20th April so that guests can see all the sights of the area without the crowd. The ship will return for ANZAC Day to be involved in the celebrations of our 100th anniversary on the 25th April.
Our clients will have the luxury of the ship at all times and the assistance of well trained staff, war historians and a mixture of Australian entertainment. We will present a wonderful ANZAC theme on board which will be a feature of the voyage.
Pricing & InclusionsInclusions
• Guests are personally escorted to their cabin on embarkation. All cabins on the ships are equipped with every convenience: en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, telephone, TV, minibar and safe.
• Guests can also enjoy continental breakfast in their cabin (complimentary service).
• Excursions on shore to Albany & Gallipoli will be included in the cruise.
• The Black Tie Ball on the opening night will include selected wine, beer, soft drink and juice as well as the opening night concert by Australian entertainers.
• All passengers will be able to attend live concerts on board to all Australian entertainers on the cruise.
• All entertainment activities are included: games, tournaments, dance contests, parties, theme nights and theatre shows. All children’s entertainment, with special Clubs for children of 3 years and upwards.
• Full-board includes: breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, midnight buffet and snacks. The cruise also offer guests: a welcome buffet, the Captain’s cocktail and Gala evenings with special menus. Special dietary needs are also catered for.
Fitness & Relaxation
• Fitness: gym with instructors. Sport: volleyball, golf, on deck jogging track with an ever changing view.
• Sun: pool and whirlpools.
• Relax: relaxation room.
Please call our cruise experts on 1800 766 537 or complete the enquiry form below